Everything’s Coming Up Rosie
10 Things My Feisty Italian-American Mom Taught Me About Living a Godly Life
Order from Sophia Institute Press with Promo Code Rosie25 for a 25% Discount!
Ciao amici! Hello friends! I am so honored and excited to let you know that my latest book dedicated to my feisty mama, Rosie, is now available!
Everything’s Coming Up Rosie; Ten Things My Feisty Italian American Mother Taught Me about Living A Godly Life, published by Sophia Institute Press.
As I say in the book, “have you noticed how common sense isn’t common any more?” Well, Rosie was filled with many down-to-earth and common sense, often funny but very thoughtful phrases, or “Rosieisms” as I call them, that are so needed today. That’s why I believe you will truly enjoy, Everything’s Coming Up Rosie. You’ll laugh. You might even cry given some of the moving real life stories. And even though it’s based on a recipe for la dolce vita from an Italian-American clan, you don’t have to be Italian-American to dive in or soak up all the wit and wisdom in Rosie’s top ten hit parade for living a Godly life.
- Ladies of Another View on BEK-TV, 8/31/23 – Teresa Tomeo chats with the hosts about her mother Rosie, her book “Everything’s Coming Up Rosie: 10 Things My Feisty Italian American Mom Taught Me About Living a Godly Life, and the state of journalism today. The segment starts at 22:11.
- The Family Room Podcast on “The Quest” Atlanta Catholic Radio, 8/23/23 – Teresa and the hosts discuss basic common sense and her mom Rosie in her book “Everything’s Coming Up Rosie!”
- Epiphany, 8/9/23 – Teresa Tomeo & “Epiphany” show host Vanessa Denha Garmo talk fun summer on Mackinac Island, MI, and a great Catholic book club starting September 5, 2023 with Teresa’s book “Everything’s Coming Up Rosie”!
- Catholic-Link.org, 6/26/23 – Teresa Tomeo discusses our parents and Catholic guilt, like what Teresa’s mother taught her, but it isn’t necessarily a bad thing.
- CatholicMom.com, 6/21/23 – Author Kimberly Novak reviews Teresa Tomeo’s new book about her feisty Italian-American mom Rosie, for CatholicMom.com.
- Living the Word Bible Podcast with Sarah Christmyer, 6/15/23 – Teresa and Sarah discuss “life in the vine.”
Teresa Tomeo: Faithful Catholic Parents, Education ‘Key’ to Formation, by Kelly A. Salomon, The Cardinal Newman Society
Real Presence Radio Live, 5/30/23 – Teresa Tomeo, chats about about her new book, Everything’s Coming Up Rosie: 10 Things My Feisty Italian-American Mom Taught Me About Living a Godly Life and the feast of the Visitation.
- The Frontline with Joe & Joe 5/30/23 – Teresa Tomeo chats with the hosts about her mom Rosie, and how the hosts had similar parents and community, in an entertaining look at Italian-American Catholic culture and family.
- World Over Live 5/18/23 – Teresa Tomeo, syndicated talk show host of Catholic Connection talks with Raymond Arroyo about her new book, Everything’s Coming Up Rosie: 10 Things My Feisty Italian-American Mom Taught Me About Living a Godly Life.
- Tomeo explores mother-daughter relationships in new book, tribute to her mom, by Janet Sugameli Biondo, in the Detroit Catholic Newspaper.
- Kresta in the Afternoon 5/10/23 – Everything’s Coming up “Rosie!” Teresa Tomeo joins Al Kresta with old-time wisdom from her Italian-American mother. (Interview begins at 5:30)
- Women Made New 5/6/23 – Crystalina Evert interviews Teresa Tomeo about her new book, “Everything’s Coming Up Rosie: 10 Things My Feisty Italian American Mom Taught Me About Living Life“. In addition, how can adult women have better relationships with their mothers, and how can we walk in our parents shoes to understand them better?
- Son Rise Morning Show 5/8/23 2nd Hour – Host Matt Swaim discuss Mother’s Day and her book about her mom Rosie.
- ‘Truth, Culture, Life Radio Show – Listen to Royce Hood & Fr. Michael Orsi of Catholic Spirit Radio for their interview about Teresa Tomeo & her mom Rosie in Teresa’s new book “Everything’s Coming Up Rosie!”
- Do You Believe in Miracles? 4/27/23 – AM1260 the Rock, Cleveland Catholic Radio
- Midday Moms Show (Video) with Dorothy Pilarski about Teresa’s feisty Catholic Italian-American mom Rosie. Dorothy’s website: http://www.CatholicMomsGroup.com
- Epiphany Radio Show 4/24/23 – Teresa Tomeo chats with host Vanessa Denha Garmo about Italy, Mother’s Day, and her new book “Everything’s Coming Up Rosie.” The interview begins at 46:22.
- Son Rise Morning Show 4/17/23 – Hosts Matt Swaim & Anna Mitchell chat about Teresa Tomeo’s latest book about her mom “Rosie.”
- Epiphany Radio Show 2/20/23 – Vanessa Denha Garmo talks with Teresa Tomeo about Teresa’s new book “Everything’s Coming Up Rosie”. The interview begins at 28:18.
- Joe in Black Video 1/19/23 – Fr. Joe Krupp interviews Teresa Tomeo on the Good News Marriage Cruise about her new book, and the media.
“Because something is simple does not mean it’s not profound. Teresa Tomeo has pulled profound wisdom from her mother’s simple, homespun, “Listen to your mother “ guidance for living. Mama Rosie would be so pleased that her daughter listened and shared her words with so many outside her family.”
— Dr. Ray Guarendi
Host, The Doctor Is In, on EWTN
“This book is an overdue refresher course in human nature. We were made to learn from our elders. Wisdom travels through history by way of the family. Teresa Tomeo gives us all the evidence we need to throw over the modern myths of generational warfare. These pages teach us, again, to listen and learn.”
— Mike Aquilina
Editor, Reclaiming Catholic History series
“Rosie may be with the Lord in Heaven, but her voice still resounds here on earth! 5 Mamma Mia Stars!”
— Susan Tassone
Author, Jesus Speaks to Faustina and You