Teresa Tomeo is the host of Catholic Connection, which is a co-production of Ave Maria Radio and the EWTN Global Radio Network and is broadcast on over 500 radio stations worldwide. It can be heard weekdays 8-10am ET on Ave Maria Radio, and from 9-10am ET on EWTN Radio. It can also be heard online at both websites and on the Ave Maria Radio app, the EWTN app, and Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 130. Prior episodes can be heard at the Ave Maria Radio Archives, or listen to prior shows as a podcast by clicking here.
Highlights of Recent Radio Shows
- January 11, 2024, Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J. discusses Church History & the Laity’s Role in Troubled Times. Click here to listen.
- December 21, 2023, Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J. explains what the new document Fiducia Supplicans really says about blessings for couples in irregular situations (Catholics married outside the Church) and same-sex couples. It is a good lesson as to why you should not read secular news, or just headlines, about Catholic Church teaching and expect the truth. The document can be read here. Click here to listen.
- December 20, 2023, Author, Speaker, & Pilgrimage Leader Steve Ray talks with Teresa Tomeo on myths about Bethlehem and Jesus’ birth, and an update of the current state of Israel during this war. Click here to listen. Segment begins at 15:13.
- December 20, 2023, Teresa’s Two Cents: Whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable…” Teresa shares reflections from Fr. John Riccardo on looking at the good when all seems dark. Click here to listen. Segment begins at 23:29.
- December 19, 2023, Dr. Matthew Bunson discusses the latest Vatican document about blessing couples in “irregular relationships”, including same-sex ones, but not blessing their relationships. Click here to listen.
Fr. Mitch Pacwa’s Thursday Interviews
Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J. is a guest on Catholic Connection every Thursday at 9:15amET discussing current events in light of the Catholic faith.
Click Here to listen to Fr. Mitch’s prior interviews.
Fact Check Friday
For previous Fact Check Friday segments Click Here.
Invite Teresa to Speak
If you would like to invite Teresa to your parish or event to speak, Click Here.
Praise for Catholic Connection
“Catholic Connection and Kresta in the Afternoon are my very favorite shows. Thank you for offering such information packed programs that we can count on daily.”
— Ave Maria Radio Listener Christine, OH
“Teresa – Thank You for continually being such a beacon of truth for us all today. As we return to school in the fall, I am tempted to assign all my students to listen to your show on Fridays (we are doing on-line learning those days). I speak continuously to them about this very subject, and your expertise in invaluable. Thank you”
— P.S., St. Louis, MO
“Teresa Tomeo brings her talents and gifts to the Church in a powerful way through her Catholic Connection radio show. She has great integrity, is passionate, and loves the Lord and the Faith. Catholic media is what Teresa Tomeo was created for.”
— Matthew Pinto, Founder and President of Ascension
“Teresa, It was my birthday this last Monday and I wanted to do something different to celebrate year 66 and starting year 67. So I wanted to thank people who influenced me in positive ways this last year and will continue to do so. Your show “Catholic Connections“ is something I look forward to not only for news and events but for your commentary. You put into words my feelings on topics and news and give voice to what I feel is right. So, thank you! Also, kudos for Andrew and his work in the production of your show. Thank you again and keep your “Italian” up.”
“I am a member of St. Anthony of Padua parish in Luling, LA, approximately 30 miles west of New Orleans. I am a loyal morning listener through Catholic Community Radio. You are my ONLY source of daily news. In fact, my morning revolves around being up to listen to your program!”
— D.R., Luling, LA