Teresa Tomeo is the host of Catholic Connection, which is a co-production of Ave Maria Radio and the EWTN Global Radio Network and is broadcast on over 500 radio stations worldwide. It can be heard weekdays 8-10am ET on Ave Maria Radio, and from 9-10am ET on EWTN Radio. It can also be heard online at both websites and on the Ave Maria Radio app, the EWTN app, and Sirius Satellite Radio Channel 130. Prior episodes can be heard at the Ave Maria Radio Archives, or listen to prior shows as a podcast by clicking here.
Highlights of Recent Radio Shows
- January 11, 2021, Interview with Joseph Pearce; Topic: “Be Uncle Sam’s Good Servant But God’s First,” on putting God first in civic life in these difficult times. (The interview begins at 16:26.) Click Here to listen. Also be sure to read Joseph Pearce’s article in the National Catholic Register: Be Uncle Sam’s Good Servant But God’s First: Only When America Kneels Before Her True God Will She Rise.
- January 11, 2021, Interview with Fr. Christopher Alar, M.I.C.; Topic: “How to avoid despair in these difficult times.” (The interview begins at 34:45.) Click Here to Listen.
- January 11, 2021, Interview with Peter Herbeck, Vice President and Director of missions for Renewal Ministries; Topic: Evangelizing in an era of censorship and deep division. (Interview begins at 37:57.) Click Here to Listen.
- December 3, 2020, Interview with Marge Fenelon; Topic: Redemptive Suffering, what it is, and how not to let your suffering go to waste. (The interview begins at 34:54) Click here to listen. Also be sure to read Marge Fenelon’s National Catholic Register article, “Don’t Let Your Suffering Go To Waste.”
Fact Check Friday
For previous Fact Check Friday segments Click Here.
Faith v. Feelings
- Interview with Psychologist Dr. Ray Guarendi, Can you trust your feelings when making election decisions, October 27, 2020
- Interview with Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J., Discerning God’s Will In Your Voting Decisions, October 20, 2020 (Interview begins at 15:49)
- Interview with Dr. Ralph Martin, Navigating Catholic Election Confusion, October 15, 2020 (Interview begins at 13:45)
Praise for Catholic Connection
“Catholic Connection and Kresta in the Afternoon are my very favorite shows. Thank you for offering such information packed programs that we can count on daily.”
— Ave Maria Radio Listener Christine, OH
“Teresa – Thank You for continually being such a beacon of truth for us all today. As we return to school in the fall, I am tempted to assign all my students to listen to your show on Fridays (we are doing on-line learning those days). I speak continuously to them about this very subject, and your expertise in invaluable. Thank you”
— P.S., St. Louis, MO
“Teresa Tomeo brings her talents and gifts to the Church in a powerful way through her Catholic Connection radio show. She has great integrity, is passionate, and loves the Lord and the Faith. Catholic media is what Teresa Tomeo was created for.”
— Matthew Pinto, Founder and President of Ascension
“Teresa, It was my birthday this last Monday and I wanted to do something different to celebrate year 66 and starting year 67. So I wanted to thank people who influenced me in positive ways this last year and will continue to do so. Your show “Catholic Connections“ is something I look forward to not only for news and events but for your commentary. You put into words my feelings on topics and news and give voice to what I feel is right. So, thank you! Also, kudos for Andrew and his work in the production of your show. Thank you again and keep your “Italian” up.”
“I am a member of St. Anthony of Padua parish in Luling, LA, approximately 30 miles west of New Orleans. I am a loyal morning listener through Catholic Community Radio. You are my ONLY source of daily news. In fact, my morning revolves around being up to listen to your program!”
— D.R., Luling, LA