If you’re looking to market your business, ministry, or product and want to utilize all aspects of today’s vast media landscape, then you’ve come to the right place. The “T Team” of Teresa Tomeo Communications has over 95 years of combined media and marketing experience to help promote your unique message on the air, on-line, and in print. Teresa Tomeo Communications include a dynamic line-up of experts in the areas of:
In addition to an overall and aggressive Marketing & PR plan, we can conduct media training and crisis media management sessions to help you and your company put your best image forward. Our PR Services include:
- Radio Interviews
- Press Releases
- Earned Media
- Media Training & Seminars
- Crisis Public Relations
- Advertising & Print Media
Our Award-Winning Marketing Team can help you define your target markets, develop a marketing strategy to suit your needs and budget, and help you to implement your Marketing Plan. Our services include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Strategic Marketing
- Marketing Research & Analysis
- Marketing Planning & Implementation
- Corporate Identity & Branding
- Database Development & Management
- Marketing Collateral & Direct Mail
- Event Planning & Promotions
Social Media and eCommunications
Our Social Media Team of experts use the most innovative ways to get your message directly to your targeted markets such as:
- Blogging & Commenting
- E-Mail Marketing & eCommerce
- Search Engine Optimization
- Web Site Consulting
Media Training and Seminars
Our team of experts has a lot to offer someone looking to learn more to enable them to understand and handle the media. Our team can help with one-on-one coaching, or provide seminars that will cover items such as:
- A look inside the newsroom to help understand the daily decision making process.
- Mock radio, TV, print interviews and critiques: real life scenarios to help you and your co-workers gain confidence in front of the cameras and microphones.
- No-nonsense strategies for getting and staying connected to media managers as well as getting your stories covered.
- Do’s and Dont’s of media interviewing.
- Development and delivery of story ideas.
- Writing and sending press releases.
- Sage advice on how to maximize coverage on Christian and conservative talk media outlets.
For more information please contact our Director of Marketing & Communications, Gail Coniglio, at firstname.lastname@example.org.