Listening For God: Discovering The Incredible Ways God Speaks To Us
The Latest Book From EWTN Radio & TV Host Teresa Tomeo!
Published By Sophia Institute Press
Available Now At Amazon!
In Paperback or Kindle
Popular Catholic author and radio host Teresa Tomeo has gathered an inspiring collection of such “Godcidences” from her life, as well as personal stories from a variety of Catholics including broadcasters Joan Lewis, Al Kresta, Steve Ray, and authors Greg and Julie Alexander of the unmistakable ways God has spoken to them.
In these pages, you’ll read about ordinary and extraordinary Come-to-Jesus moments, such as:
- The mysterious man who appeared to an anxious couple at a deserted train station in Italy to give them assistance and then just as quickly disappeared.
- How a six-word sentence from a husband to his embittered wife served to redirect their marriage from bitterness toward reconciliation and renewal.
- A business offer that arrived out of the blue, just as financial ruin threatened the future of a wife and husband recently jolted by an Alzheimer s diagnosis.
- The unexpected link between a young woman’s moment of despair, as she curled up on the floor of her shower, and the day she kissed the ring of Pope St. John Paul II.
- How a car accident led to a life-saving ultrasound for an abortion-minded mother.
- What the Holy Spirit inspired a woman to say in a casual airplane conversation that transformed it into a never-to-be-forgotten encounter.
These and many more profound and intimate stories will deepen your faith as they remind you of the active presence of God in your life. Each comes with lessons for you to apply to your life and reflections to help you grow in your ability to hear and respond to the still, small, powerful voice of God.
Be sure to check out:
- Teresa Tomeo’s appearance on EWTN Bookmark with Doug Keck.
- Johnnette Williams chatted with Teresa Tomeo about the important topic of How to Discover What God is Saying to You, on EWTN’s Women of Grace. Watch this special two part show, click for Part 1 and Part 2.
- Book Review of Listening For God by Anne DeSantis for Catholic365.
- Barbara McGuigan interviews Teresa Tomeo about Listening For God on The Good Fight on EWTN Catholic Radio. The interview begins at 7:22.
- Watch the YouTube interview by the Rome Boys February 21st, 2021, on how to listen to God.
- David L. Gray discussed Listening For God with Teresa Tomeo on his podcast Talking Catholic.
- Fr. Rob Jack of Driving Home the Faith interviews Teresa Tomeo about her book Listening For God.
- The profound review of the book by author Faith Hakesley, who describes how Listening For God helped her during the crisis of her newborn baby’s health. Click here to read.
- Danielle Bean chats with Teresa Tomeo on her podcast “Girlfriends.” Click here to listen.
- Watch Frontline with Joe and Joe interview Teresa Tomeo on how to Listen For God. Click here to watch.
- The Quizzical Papist, Fr. Brad Doyle, interviews Teresa Tomeo on his popular podcast. Click here to listen.
- Dan Dematte & Aaron Richards interview Teresa Tomeo on their EWTN Radio show “Beyond Damascus”. To listen to the January 16, 2021 interview Click Here.
- Miracle Hunter Michael O’Neill interviews Teresa Tomeo for his EWTN Radio show to discuss “Listening for God: Discovering the Incredible Ways God Speaks to Us!” The January 16, 2021 interview begins at 38:00. Click here to listen.
- Rome Reports features Teresa Tomeo and discusses how ordinary people can learn to listen to God. Click here to watch.
- Doug Keck chats with Teresa Tomeo about her book “Listening for God” on EWTN’s Bookmark. Click here to watch.
- “Teresa Tomeo shares various ways God can speak to people in latest book” an interview by Gabriella Patti in the Detroit Catholic newspaper.
- EWTN Catholic Radio‘s “Women Made New” show host Crystalina Evert discussed discovering how God speaks to us with Teresa Tomeo. Click here to Listen Now.
- Bookmark Brief on EWTN. Host Doug Keck interviews Teresa Tomeo about “Listening For God.” Click Here to Watch.
- “Finding God’s Voice in the Silence.” Al Kresta interviews Teresa Tomeo on Kresta in the Afternoon.
- Anna Mitchell on the Son Rise Morning Show discusses Listening For God with Teresa Tomeo. The interview begins at 1:11:10. Click Here to listen on Soundcloud.
- Peggy Stanton interviews Teresa Tomeo about Listening For God, on her show A Place of Peace.
- Excerpt from a chapter of “Listening For God” at SpiritualDirection.com.
- Vanessa Denha-Garmo interviews Teresa Tomeo on her show Epiphany. Click here to listen. The interview begins at 39:30.
- To view the Listening For God Press Release Click Here.
Click Here to See the first 35 pages of the book!
Available Now At Amazon
In Paperback or Kindle
Listening For God Virtual Conference Was A Great Success!
Key Event Points:
- Bring Calm and Peace in Your Life While Lessening Fear and Anxiety
- Increase Hope and Trust in Times of Trouble
- Get Up Close and Personal with the Saints
- Increase Understanding of Your Catholic Faith
- Rise Above the Noise of the World
- Gain Strength and Wisdom from Scripture
- Enhance your Prayer Life
- Grow through Suffering
- Recognize the “Godincidences” All Around Us
Our Speakers Included:
Al Kresta, Alyssa Bormes, Amy Smith, Anthony Coniglio, Anne DeSantis, Annie Karto, Bug Hall, Chris Martin, Damon Owens, Deacon Dominick Pastore, Donna-Marie Cooper O’Boyle, Dr. Matthew Bunson, Dr. Ray Guarendi, Ellen Salter, Fr. Andrew Dawson, Fr. Chris Alar, MIC, Fr. Edward Looney, Fr. John Trigilio, Ph.D., Fr. Leo Patalinghug, Fr. Mitch Pacwa, S.J., Fr. Robert McTeigue, Gail Buckley-Barringer, Gail Coniglio, Gary Zimak, Greg & Julie Alexander, Hope Ponsart, Jason & Crystalina Evert, Jeff Cann, Jeff Cavins, Joan Lewis, Joe Matthiessen, John Hale, John Wisely, Joseph Warren, Julie Perolio, Kaitlyn Curtin, Kathy Crombie, Kelly Wahlquist, Kevin Wells, Kristine Hass, Linda Schaefer, Marge Steinhage Fenelon, Mario Enzler, Michelle Johnson, Mike Aquilina, Orlando Javien, Jr. Patti Maguire Armstrong, Peter Herbeck, Steve Ray, Sue Ellen Browder, Teresa Tomeo, Tony Frasco, Vanessa Denha-Garmo, Dr. Ted Sri, Marcus Grodi
Conference Mission Statement
The Listening For God VIRTUAL Conference seeks to encourage and inspire Catholics and other Christians in their journey with God. Expect to be energized and motivated to move toward a richer relationship with Christ through…
- Lessons From Powerful Personal Testimonies
- New Scriptural Insights
- Practical Steps For A Deeper Prayer Life
- A Closer Look At The Lives Of The Saints
Given all the chaos and uncertainty in our world, this conference will highlight how God continues to reach out to his children. During this event, hear from top Catholic authors, Biblical scholars, evangelists, and theologians to help you rise above the noise and clamor and discern what God is trying to say to you right now.